- 14/09/18 [Study Abroad] Fall Study Abroad Fair on October 3rd & 4th @ International Conference Center
- 14/09/12 A Briefing Session for the Students Seeking to Apply for the Global Leadership Fellows Program (GLFP)
- 14/08/22 ＜Important＞ For the students thinking of going to the U.K. to study
- 14/06/05 【Second Application】AIMS7 Universities Consortium Plurilingual and Pluricultural Program, Second Application
- 14/06/02 [Study Abroad] Spring 2015 Recruitment, Changes in the Program List
- 14/05/27 [Study Abroad] Announcement of Tentative applicants per program for Spring 2015 Recruitment (as of 5/27 10:00)
- 14/04/29 [Study Abroad] Announcement of Tentative Schedule and Program List for Spring 2015 Recruitment
- 14/04/29 AIMS7 Universities Consortium Plurilingual and Pluricultural Program
- 14/03/31 [NEWS] Priority reservations for the TOEFL iBT exams at the Waseda has started
- 14/03/18 [Study Abroad]Spring Study Abroad Fair on May 9th & 10th @ International Conference Center
In order to make your study abroad a successful one, it is important to have a well-planned schedule. Below pages will help you to confirm the necessary procedures.
When you study abroad, you are required to have adequate proficiency in the local language to participate in the courses with the local students.It is essential to start working on language skills at an early stage.
At CIE, Preparatory Courses are offered for those who are planning to study in an English speaking country.
A TOEFL iBT Official Test Center was established in 2010 at Rm 314, Bldg. 7 on Waseda Campus, so that students can take the TOEFL iBT on-campus.Regular full-time students enrolled in Waseda University can make prioritized reservations for exams at this venue before it is made available to the general public.
For those who are chosen as Chinese Double-Degree Program candidates, participation to our "Chinese DD Writing Course" are required.