- 15/03/19 [Study Abroad]Spring Study Abroad Fair on April 17th & 18th
- 15/03/13 【AIMS】Spring application for AIMS7 Program Fall 2015 Outgoing is open now!
- 15/01/07 【Apply Now!】2nd Application for AIMS7 Program for Fall 2015 Outgoing is Closing Soon!!
- 14/12/17 [Study Abroad] Information on 2015-2016 Second (Winter) Recruitment
- 14/11/24 International Winter Party (Dec. 18)
- 14/10/17 【Let’s expand your knowledge about Indonesia!!】AIMS Program, Presentation by Indonesia Government Officials and University Officers
- 14/10/17 【AIMS7 Program】Application for Fall 2015 Outgoing is closing soon!
- 14/10/17 [Study Abroad] 2nd Announcement of Tentative applicants per program for Fall 2015 Recruitment (as of 10/17 17:00)
- 14/10/15 Fall 2015 Recruitment Changes in the Program List (As of October 17th)
- 14/10/14 [Study Abroad] Announcement of Tentative applicants per program for Fall 2015 Recruitment (as of 10/14 10:00)
In order to make your study abroad a successful one, it is important to have a well-planned schedule. Below pages will help you to confirm the necessary procedures.
When you study abroad, you are required to have adequate proficiency in the local language to participate in the courses with the local students.It is essential to start working on language skills at an early stage.
At CIE, Preparatory Courses are offered for those who are planning to study in an English speaking country.
A TOEFL iBT Official Test Center was established in 2010 at Rm 314, Bldg. 7 on Waseda Campus, so that students can take the TOEFL iBT on-campus.Regular full-time students enrolled in Waseda University can make prioritized reservations for exams at this venue before it is made available to the general public.
For those who are chosen as Chinese Double-Degree Program candidates, participation to our "Chinese DD Writing Course" are required.